Handler on Duty: Johannes Ullrich
Threat Level: green
Subscribe to the releasenotes RSS feed!
Saturday May 18, 2013
Monday February 04, 2013
- Added Show Notes to podcast RSS feed at https://isc.sans.edu/dailypodcast.xml and https://isc.sans.edu/podcast.xml.
Friday February 01, 2013
- Updated Suspicious Domains Lists by Level to exclude approved Whitelist now instead of just being supporting data.
Tuesday January 15, 2013
- Updated Suspicious Domains list sensitivity levels order at https://isc.sans.edu/suspicious_domains.html
Monday January 07, 2013
- Please consider participating in our 2013 ISC StormCast survey at https://isc.sans.edu/survey/10
Friday December 14, 2012
- Updated Webhoneypot pages. Added some Webhoneypot functions to the ISC/DShield API.
Thursday November 29, 2012
- Launched updated Glossary page with new add and edit term features.
Monday November 26, 2012
- Added Richard Porter's Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh'My to Other Recent Presentations.
Tuesday November 20, 2012
- Added Dr. Johannes Ullrich's JPL Top Threats presentation 2012.
Thursday September 27, 2012
- Launched Glossary: Terms and Definitions and Glossary API pages.
- Added Anubis to File/URL Scanners section of the ISC Tools page.
Tuesday August 21, 2012
- Added query limiting to https://isc.sans.edu/ipinfo.html.
Wednesday August 15, 2012
- Added comment count to diary archive lists on Home Page and Diary Archive page.
Tuesday August 14, 2012
- Added transparent infocon images to Infocon Definition page.
Friday August 10, 2012
- Handler Selected News feed with Rating and Reviews at https://isc.sans.edu/handler_feed.html
Thursday August 09, 2012
- Added High Resolution Logo section to link back page https://isc.sans.edu/linkback.html#highres
Wednesday July 25, 2012
- Added Dlink di-655 DShield client script to http://isc.sans.edu/framework.html#readytorun. Thanks to submitter Harry Bruce!!
Thursday July 19, 2012
- Moved Suspicious Domains from Tools to Data/Reports menu.
- Updated layout of Handler list page and added name ref link table at top.
Tuesday July 17, 2012
- Added link to ISC Events on main navigation under Storm Center.
Thursday July 12, 2012
- Added Russ McCree's OWASP Top Ten Tools and Tactics to ISC Presentations Page
- Added Rob VandenBrink's OBD presentation and scripts to ISC Presentations Page
Thursday June 28, 2012
- Add link for Bojan Zdrnja's Splunk for DShield to Tools Created by ISC Handlers page.
Wednesday May 23, 2012
- Updated Browser Plugin Detector table to avoid version disconnects.
Tuesday May 15, 2012
- Added Daily Summary to API.
Wednesday May 02, 2012
- Added Report Fake Call to Reports Page Data Collection.
- Created Data Collection section on Reports Page.
Friday April 27, 2012
- Added Russ McCree MIR-ROR project to Handler Created Tools page.
- Added handler tools page link in details on https://isc.sans.edu/handler_list.html for handlers with tools posted.
- Added How to Become a Handler Roadmap link https://isc.sans.edu/handlerroadmap.html to https://isc.sans.edu/handler_list.html.
Monday April 16, 2012
- Re-launched Suspicious Domains lists.
Friday April 06, 2012
- Added Guy Bruneau's DNS Sinkhole link to Handler Tools page.
- Switched to a Social Sharing Privacy toolbar in the diaries to not leak data about you to social networks until you choose to share content.
Friday March 09, 2012
- Added sources to api - queries last 30 days source data with limits and sorting.
Tuesday February 28, 2012
- Added 404Project Summary API and 404Project Details API
- Added 404Project Reports page.
- Moved 404Project under Data/Reports
Monday January 30, 2012
- Enhanced ISC Search to display more granular diary tag hits.
Monday January 23, 2012
Thursday January 19, 2012
Monday January 09, 2012
- Added backscatter report to API isc.sans.edu/api
Thursday January 05, 2012
- Added Russ McRee's twitter handle to https://isc.sans.edu/twitter.html
- Catching up on Sourceforge Bug Tracker. Apologize for the delay.
Wednesday January 04, 2012
- Added webkit-speech-input to search for to allow for speach input (only visible/supported in Chrome)
- Added NODE-404PROJECT alternative to https://isc.sans.edu/tools/404project.html
Monday December 19, 2011
- Added refresh interval to https://isc.sans.edu/dashboard.html
Friday December 02, 2011
- Created linkback page for ISC https://isc.sans.edu/linkback.html
Tuesday November 15, 2011
- Added country abbreviation to topips output https://isc.sans.edu/reports.html#top10source
Thursday November 03, 2011
- Added abuse contact to ip address info (see http://isc.sans.edu/api/ip/184.108.40.206 as example )
- Podcast page now uses HTML5 audio tag for Safari
Friday October 07, 2011
- Added OTP Authenticator functionality added to the site.
Wednesday August 24, 2011
Friday August 12, 2011
- Added .NET port to the 404Project page.
Monday August 08, 2011
- Added Alternative Languages to the 404Project page.
- Added John Lowry's Nagios ISC Threat Level plugin to the Infocon page.
Thursday August 04, 2011
- Added Rob VandenBrink SANSFIRE 2011 presentation FACEROUTE: Mapping and Harvesting Social Media Sites
Wednesday August 03, 2011
- Launched the DShield API!
Thursday July 28, 2011
- Added Richard Porter's ISC Reader iPhone app announcement link to Handler Created Tools
Wednesday July 27, 2011
- Launched the 404Project!
Thursday July 21, 2011
- Added Manuel Humberto Santander Pelaez SANSFIRE 2011 presentation Cisco Malware: A new risk to consider in perimeter security designs
- Updated country Internet Users counts in Country Statistics section.
Wednesday July 20, 2011
- Added Richard Porter's SANSFIRE 2011 presentation Is IPv6 the Wolf in IPv4s Clothing?
Tuesday July 05, 2011
- Updated tcpip and ipv6 PDFs on Presentations page
Tuesday June 14, 2011
- Added dashboard.html
- Added ISC At-A-Glance to Tools page
Wednesday June 08, 2011
- Added Cisco 837 Dshield submission link to linux_clients.html#cisco837
Tuesday May 31, 2011
- Added wascompanyhacked.com by Lenny Zeltser to handler_created.html
Monday April 25, 2011
- Added stopforumspam.com to ipinfo.html
- Created page for Tools Created by ISC Handlers