|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSEC|
|Contact Name||Eric Pitschke|
In this position, the industrial Control Systems (ICS) Cyber Security Engineer / Analyst can expect to be responsible for assisting in the evaluation and implementation of network architecture and cyber security services and technologies in nuclear power plants around the world. The individual in this position will work as a member of the Distributed Control & Information System Platform & Cyber Security group and will be responsible for a variety of functions utilizing their understanding of cyber security practices and technologies. The candidate should have a thorough background and experience in information assurance/cyber security application to ICS, technical security audit, and general information technology & networking.
What your day-to-day looks like:
An ideal candidate for this position would be expected to provide technical advice and leadership in the realm of cyber security and have comprehensive knowledge of several areas of specialization within the cyber security discipline and industrial control systems architecture. Candidates in this position are directly responsible for providing technical leadership for engineering design, build, configuration, and testing of security systems and industrial control networks. On a consistent basis, the Cyber Security Engineer/Analyst will:
- Contribute to project team efforts as the network architecture/cyber security engineer both in the office onsite and at nuclear power generation sites;
- Conduct moderately complex network architecture & cyber security analysis, product configuration, integration testing and troubleshoot difficult problems;
- Create asset lists including software and firmware details in support of Cyber security assessments;
- For multiple ongoing projects, provide network and system specification documentation deliverables to address cybersecurity vulnerabilities and the security controls necessary to mitigate the vulnerabilities to an acceptable level of risk;
- Author technical documentation including product configuration/implementation guides, requirements traceability, test plans, test procedures, test reports, and user administration guides;
- Participate in information sharing with internal and external customers including the delivery of presentation material, technical training, and knowledge transfer;
- Identify and assist in the development of new business opportunities including input to project proposals and associated technical descriptions when bidding on new projects;
- Interpret cyber security program policy and support procedure development;
- Perform system administration, network configuration, and virtual environment management (Windows Server and client system administration setup and support expertise);
- Participate in control systems master planning efforts focused on Ovation control system security including application of host-based security products from a centralized server and secure (hardened) configuration of system components;
- Apply Network security, including firewalls, data diodes, security information & event management, network intrusion detection.