Last Updated: 2012-12-07 20:33:13 UTC
by Adam Swanger (Version: 1)
A little while ago we announced the Infosec Glossary at https://isc.sans.edu/diary/ISC+Feature+of+the+Week+Glossary/14188. In this feature, we update the layout and add Suggest Edit and Suggest Addition features! The new layout has a much more compact look so you don't have to scroll the page so much.
Overview - https://isc.sans.edu/glossary.html#overview
- Mostly unchanged except for the link to Suggest an Addition described below.
List of Terms - https://isc.sans.edu/glossary.html#terms
- This is a much more responsive, compact list and still has the search box to limit list to matching terms.
- Mouse over a term in the list to view definition and options.
- "suggest edit" option displays definition box for you to change then optionally enter a name and click the check button to submit.
Suggest an Addition - https://isc.sans.edu/glossary.html#add
- Enter a Term not in the list above
- Enter a definition for the term
- Optionally enter your name
- Click the check button to submit
Post suggestions or comments in the section below or send us any questions or comments in the contact form on https://isc.sans.edu/contact.html#contact-form
Adam Swanger, Web Developer (GWEB, GWAPT)
Internet Storm Center https://isc.sans.edu
Last Updated: 2012-12-07 16:47:27 UTC
by Richard Porter (Version: 2)
A reader posted that they are observing strange TCP 443 behavior that looks like a fast flux  style pattern. They have a large snort sensor install base. Is anyone else seeing behavior like this? If so.... Got packets?
If you are seeing this behavior and are allowed please report it!
--- ISC Handler on Duty