|Company||Cyxtera Technologies Inc|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSEC, GISF|
Clearance: Must be a US Citizen; Active Public Trust, desired; ability to obtain higher level clearance if required
The Cyxtera Federal Group (CFG) Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team leads and coordinates regulatory audits, internal compliance testing, risk assessments, disaster recovery, and policy governance for CFG and supports Cyxtera Technologies data centers. As an Information Assurance analyst, you will be addressing business and IT processes and risks that impact both current and future control requirements. You will need to have the ability to work cross-functionally with IT, multiple business teams, and key stakeholders with the mission to uphold the organization’s compliance posture.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Promote adherence to Cyxtera’s controls framework, including coordination of management reviews
• Review control standards and policies established by global process owners
• Proactively provide recommendations and consulting support to Management and Associates on process analysis, risk assessment, and controls
• Provide end-to-end support for reviews and audits of key controls and processes
• Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control, accuracy, and completeness of reporting, compliance standards and frameworks, and timely remediation of deficiencies both for operational audits as well as SSAE 18/SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171 and others
• Collaborate with team members and project leaders to simultaneously manage risk and control reviews for multiple business projects
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience with IT and security control frameworks (SSAE 18/SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171 and others)
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced and changing environment
• A Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems (CRISC), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) are a plus
• Ability to travel up to 25 percent annually
• Ability to obtain a U.S. federal security clearance (U.S. citizenship required)
At CFG, we believe that work should be both fun and intellectually challenging, while allowing for a healthy work/life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefits feature incentives such as professional certification and an individualized mentorship program.
Make that next move in your career. Cyxtera Federal Group (CFG) is looking for you to join our team of professionals. We are all about making your work life fun, while making a difference – giving back to our community and industry. We offer competitive compensation packages, benefits, and a fun work environment. Make your next career move to CFG.
Cyxtera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.