|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GISCSP and or ISA/IEC 62443|
Description for Network Security Lead Engineer
Full time, direct hire position. ICS and IT/OT experience a must
• Lead teams that work on deployment of solutions pertaining to cyber security and/or industrial networking.
• Customer guidance in improvement of Control/Safety plant networks and overall plant network security environments
• Consult, Design, Configure, Implement & Troubleshoot
o Switches, Routers, Firewalls & Data Diodes
o Windows Server Management
o Network Management & Intrusion Systems
o Back-up & Recovery Management Systems
o Remote Access solutions
o Virtualized Systems
o Time Synchronization
o Wireless (Wi-Fi) infrastructure
• Maintain network and security certifications. Strong preference for candidates with GISCSP and/or ISA/IEC 62443 certification.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Understand and follow safe work practices
• Experience with Industrial Control Systems is required
• Travel: 30%.
Education & Experience: BS degree in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline with at least 12 years’ experience.