|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSEC|
|Salary||commensurate with experience|
Provides technical support and leadership to ensure the organization maintains a robust Operational Technology (OT) security system.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
• Researches / Designs/ Shares in the implementation of technical systems and monitors them for unusual and suspicious activity across a wide range of products.
• Designs and assists with security configuration standards for systems and business applications.
• Recommends new security solutions as well as effective improvements to existing security controls that do not negatively affect business innovation.
• Monitors the patches released for the OT systems and assist in implementation where needed.
• Serves as a member of the cybersecurity, change management teams and as an additional security team member, aiding in incident response.
• Participates in technical and non-technical projects requiring cybersecurity oversight to ensure policies, procedures, and standards are met.
• Maintains vendor management standards, questionnaires and documentation to adhere to regulatory compliance.
• Interfaces with internal and external auditors for risk assessments.
• Serves as a liaison for the security team.
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of five (5) years of cybersecurity experience OR combination of OT system administration with security.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, MIS or related field. Experience in the degree field recognized. Security+ certifications a plus.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials)
• Demonstrable knowledge of OT systems (Honeywell & Foxboro utilized by HFC).
• Demonstrable expertise in incident response and system monitoring and analysis.
• Demonstrable experience with compliance requirements (CISA, NIST, SOX, etc.).
• Demonstrable experience with vulnerability and penetration testing engagements.
• Demonstrable experience with change and project management.
• Ability to effectively communicate business risk as it relates to cybersecurity.
• Experience in conducting risk assessments that protect the business and adhere to compliance and privacy laws.
• Knowledge of multiple computing platforms, including Windows, networks and endpoints.
• Possesses highly effective communications skills with the ability to influence business units.
• Acts with integrity, takes pride in work and seeks to excel, be curious and adaptable.
• Displays an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
• Is highly organized and efficient.
• Leverages strategic and tactical thinking.
• Works calmly under pressure and with tight deadlines.
• Demonstrates effective decision-making skills.
• Is highly trustworthy and leads by example.
• Stays current with evolving threat landscape.
Supervise technical resources (internal and external consultants) on varying size projects.
Office based with up to 40% travel by land or air is required. Subject to all weathers and varying road conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights and weekends as needed.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements. Job conditions may require standing, walking, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching or grasping, lifting and/or carrying up to 25lbs.