|Location||Portland, OR and Seattle, WA|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSEC, GCIH, or similar|
|Contact Name||Toni Plato|
ASSOCIATE SECURITY CONSULTANT
- One position in Portland, Oregon: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/Anitian/743999666953069-associate-security-consultant
- One position in Seattle, WA or remote: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/Anitian/743999666953339-associate-security-consultant
- Both full-time
There is greatness in you. At Anitian, your greatness will flourish. Anitian we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. To achieve this vision, we are on a mission to build great security. Join our mission and deliver actionable intelligence.
We are seeking an Associate Security Auditor (we use the title Security Intelligence Advisor) to join our risk and compliance team. This is a client-facing auditor role. This position is ideal for a skilled IT person who wants to build a career in information security. The primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting with risk, compliance, and security assessments
- Reviewing security policies, configurations, and designs
- Drafting reports and briefings
- Participating in on-site interviews and reviews
- Helping to develop and mature security practices among our clients
- One or more years of experience in an IT security or audit role
- Some hands-on technology experience with firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, and such.
- Understanding of enterprise networking, protocols, and architecture
- Good working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with visualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Strong working knowledge of security regulations such as PCI-DSS, NERC, HIPAA, NIST, FedRAMP and more
- Experience with security frameworks such as CoBIT, ISO27001, CIS and more
- Outstanding communication skills written and verbal
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to build and earn trust of co-workers and clients quickly
- Friendly, positive demeanor
- Ability to analyze complex security, technology, and business issues quickly and provide insight into practical solutions
- A college degree (Bachelors or better)
- Additional certifications, such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, Sans, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) expertise is highly desirable to Anitian
- Incident response experience
- Penetration testing experience
- Relocation reimbursement is not available
- Competitive compensation package
- Four weeks of paid time off per year
- Generous benefit package includes 100% employer paid health care coverage, as well as vision and dental benefits
- 401K retirement plan and profit sharing.
- Some travel required, but not more than about 25% in any given month
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test before being hired
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this position
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this position
Please refer to the url for more information about this position.