|Company||Check Point Technologies|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSOC, GMON|
|Contact Name||Tom De Laet|
We are looking for a talented SOC Team Lead to lead our global MDR Operations group.
In this position you will:
Get exposed to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training
Have the opportunity to help develop a new service used by organizations around the globe
Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
GSOC or GMON certs are not required but are a plus.
Your Impact & Responsibilities=
- Lead a team of SOC analysts in the region
- Monitor team health and utilization
- Develop MDR business in the area via webinars, calls & visits
- Develop relationships with the sales teams in Check Point and its partners and distributors
- Direct MDR team focus
- Build MDR team by hiring new talent
- Be a technical resource for Tier 1 and 2 SOC Analysts in the region
- Manage customer escalations as required
- Provide management oversight to MDR customers, ensuring the quality of delivery and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for management of serious customer cases in the region
- Ability to utilize Check Point products in case investigations
- Develop standard operating procedures for global MDR team
- Build sandbox/test lab environments to evaluate threats
--> Are you passionate about investigating events (gateways, cloud, endpoints, email,...) and cross correlating those?
--> Eager to dive in a vendor agnostic environment, where you will be investigating events coming out of a broad portfolio of vendors solutions?
--> Are you up for not only doing the work, but also leading others and further develop this service based on your knowledge and experience?
Then you might be interested in our MDR team lead position!
By leading a team of highly motivated and experienced MDR analysts in a expanding global incident response team, you will keep a watchful eye over our MDR customer environments and act when needed.
- Leading a decentralised EMEA Team
- 100% working from your home office
- Contributing and being part of a world class team of investigators
- Having lots of exciting challenges and opportunities
- Working with highly motivated and skilled colleagues
And of course, having lots of fun along the way!
If this sounds like music to your ears, then don't hesitate and reach out!