This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSNA, GISP, GCCC, GCIH, GPEN, GWAPT, GCED, or similar|
|Contact Name||Toni Plato|
There is greatness in you. At Anitian, your greatness will flourish. At Anitian we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. To achieve this vision, we are on a mission to build great security leaders.
Anitian is the oldest and most trusted name in information security. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the world. Companies hire Anitian because they want to do security the right way. Also, as a truly independent security firm, we are free to fully embody our core values of reason, pragmatism, excellence, integrity, effectiveness, and responsibility.
When you join Anitian, you will experience the immediate respect of peers, due to our reputation as a company of ingenuity and thought-leadership.
Let's work together to make the world a better, safer place.
We are looking for an accomplished cybersecurity auditor and advisor. Our ideal candidate will have a history in running IT and security systems. Experience as a systems administrator or DevOps engineer can also be useful.
- Analyze technical configurations of systems, networks, and applications
- Conduct compliance assessments and audits for standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO, SOC 2, and more
- Perform security scans and analyze results
- Review security data for evidence of compromise
- Conduct incident response and digital forensics
- Tune and optimize security controls
- Reviewing security policies, configurations, and designs
- Drafting reports and briefings
- Conducting on-site interviews and reviews
- Helping to develop and mature security practices among our clients
- Engaging with the information security community
- 3+ years experience in an information security role, preferably in an audit, assessment, or compliance role with IT experience
- Hands-on security technology experience with NGFW, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, and such.
- Deep knowledge of network protocols, routing, and architecture
- Systems administration skills, specifically with Windows and Linux systems, Active Directory
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Experience building ISMS
- Strong understand of security regulations such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, NIST, SOC 2 and more
- Experience with security frameworks like ISO 27001
- Experience with risk assessment frameworks, specifically NIST 800-53
- Deep understanding of information security and risk management concepts
- Outstanding communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to build and earn trust of co-workers and clients quickly
- Friendly, positive demeanor
- Ability to analyze complex security, technology, and business issues quickly and provide insight into practical solutions
- CISSP certification
- A college degree (Bachelors or better)
- Additional certifications, such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) expertise is **highly** desirable to Anitian
- QSA Certification is also **highly** desirable
- Incident response experience
- Penetration testing experience
- This position is based in the Portland, Oregon area.
- Relocation reimbursement is not available.
- Competitive compensation package includes salary and bonuses.
- Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Time off to attend industry training and to participate in volunteer/community service events.
- Generous benefit package includes 100% employer paid health care coverage, as well as vision and dental benefits.
- 401K retirement plan and profit sharing.
- Some travel required, but not more than about 15-20% in any given month.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test before being hired.
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job.
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this position
Please refer to the url for more information about this position.