|Location||Rocky Hill, CT|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GDSA, GMON, GCED, GSEC|
|Contact Name||Lindsay LaPan|
What you’ll do…
• Responsible for the design & build of security solutions, frameworks, technical security standards and technical baselines
• Assess current state security controls, capabilities and effectiveness; Develop road maps for technical, talent and procedural improvements
• Awareness of the latest cyber security trends and development
• Drive the technical architecture and implementations for security solutions while providing technical leadership and strategic direction for security functions
• Coordinator with other InfoSec teams, Technology Services, DR/BCP, legal, Human Resources and other business groups while developing security architecture, solutions, patterns and controls
• Provide architecture oversight to all security incidents, processes and escalations to determine the root cause and extent of the incidents
What you’ll bring…
• Bachelor’s degree required, IT/IS required or commensurate experience
• CISSP, CCNP Security, GDSA, GISP or equivalent certification(s) required
• Project Management experience required, PMP certificate preferred
• 10+ years’ experience in a technical information security role
• Experience mentoring staff and colleagues
• Deep knowledge of security architecture & engineering principles and network-centric & data-centric security principles
• Knowledge of DNS, email, web technologies, TCP/IP, applications of cryptography and data-exfiltration principles
• Malware and/or packet analysis capability
• Understanding of common networking, application, & security protocols.
• Knowledge of DNS, Email, and Web Technologies – and how to secure & protect them.
• Deep knowledge of security architecture & engineering principles.
• Deep knowledge of network-centric & data-centric security principles.
• Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, applications of cryptography, and data exfiltration principles.
• Malware and/or packet analysis capability (both preferred).
• Experience working with common network and/or security platforms.
• Understanding of vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, ability to interpret the results, and the capability to remediate disclosed findings.
• Ability to perform attack surface analysis, obtain threat intelligence, and compose risk assessments.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical information and explain in detail.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management both orally and in writing.
• Ability to coach, mentor, and train junior staff members.