This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Company||Lumin Digital - a PSCU Company|
|Location||San Ramon, CA -or- REMOTE U.S.|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GMON|
|Contact Name||Sean McElroy|
Lumin Digital, an independent business unit of PSCU, builds and develops digital banking solutions for credit unions. We are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst for our corporate and our public cloud environments that host our financial services platforms. Responsibilities include:
* Monitoring and evaluating threats to a cloud-hosted digital banking solution
* Assessing applications, networks, and systems to identify vulnerabilities
* Designing, implementing, supporting, and monitoring technical controls to protect people and sensitive data
* Following industry standard practices to prepare for, identify, contain, eradicate, and recover from security incidents
* Supporting risk management, compliance, and audit functions to measure and continuously improve the information assurance of environments
Familiarity with the concepts and experiences covered in GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, and GMON would be relevant to the requirements of this role. Full position details and requirements are provided at the application link.