This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||One or more preferred but not required: GCIH, GCWN, GCUX, GEVA, GCDA, GMON|
|Contact Name||Please apply via above URL|
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Security Engineer to lead and contribute to major projects aimed at strengthening and maturing Lucid’s overall security program. This is an exciting opportunity to drive meaningful improvements across a variety of security domains, ultimately helping to protect our competitive advantage, our critical infrastructure, and most importantly the trust and safety of our customers.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Leverage detection tools to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities, and coordinate response across teams.
- Design and implement additional security measures to enhance monitoring capabilities.
- Partner closely with systems and engineering teams to deliver effective, scalable solutions.
- Develop processes and controls to manage third-party risk.
- Continuously improve upon system hardening practices to reduce attack surface and safeguard against emerging threats.
- Balance concurrent projects with ongoing operational responsibilities.
- Take a metrics-driven approach to problem solving.
- Promote organizational security awareness.
- 3+ years of prior hands-on experience in information security.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (cybersecurity, information systems, computer science) is a plus, but not required.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrated track record of leading or coordinating major security projects.
- Experience with log analysis and event correlation using a SIEM (Splunk, ArcSight, SumoLogic, Exabeam, etc.) to aid in detection of anomalous behavior.
- Knowledge of real-world attack techniques and corresponding mitigations.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and network-based security controls.
- Experience in scripting and automation is a plus (Bash, Python, Powershell).
- Relevant certifications are a plus (CISSP, PMP, OSCP, CCNP, SANS/GIAC).