|Company||Conference of State Bank Supervisors|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCWN|
|Contact Name||CSBS HR|
The Microsoft Security Service Delivery Analyst is responsible for establishing guidance and monitoring the security of the CSBS Microsoft infrastructure. The Security Delivery Analyst must have knowledge of every aspect of information security within the Microsoft suite of services. They ensure that the development and implementation of security requirements and security practices are incorporated throughout the system lifecycle and maintenance of solutions, applications, and products to minimize risk to CSBS. CSBS is a cloud-first organization, and the majority of the Microsoft infrastructure is Office 365 Online and Azure.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
The successful candidate will perform hands-on tasks to manage and maintain our Office 365 Security and Compliance tenant and related capabilities. Our Office 365 infrastructure is utilized across the country; in this role the successful candidate will provide run and maintain support to our organization and administer our Office 365 Security and Compliance tenant. Essential Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage and monitor Office 365 Security and Compliance services
• Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
• Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system monitoring.
• Troubleshoot and resolve security issues with Microsoft cloud services.
• Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with user change management.
• Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the security services.
• Ensure the security service delivery meets the business requirements.
• Deliver consistent results for incident management and problem escalation
• Champion the adoption of Office 365 Security and Compliance services as appropriate for our business.
• Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 Security and Compliance services.
• Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
Additional Technical Skills
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft service offerings and their interactions with other third-party services.
• Knowledge of Office 365 Teams/Skype/Groups/Video/Delve/Power BI.
• Azure AD and Azure Information Protection Experience
• Supporting the secure synchronization and sharing of large volumes of data with OneDrive.
• Advanced understanding of managing Office 365 using PowerShell.
• O365 Mobile Productivity/Intune MDM Experience
• Ability to multitask using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
• Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Capability to work as an effective member of cross-functional team.
• Ability to relate the goals of IT service delivery to business goals.
• A focus on customer satisfaction and high-quality service delivery, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness.
• Promote security awareness and educate people at all levels
• Working knowledge of security services such as encryption, authentication, and intrusion detection and prevention architectures, Identity & Access Management, application security and network security
• Understanding of managing user authentication, including multifactor (MFA), and single-sign on (SSO)
• Monitor industry trends for changes in physical and cyber security challenges and implement planning, policy and procedure changes in response.
• Contribute to industry and government forums that develop industry guidance and regulations regarding security practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed and meet the amount of education, training and/or work experience required.
Education & Certification
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an information technology or information security discipline.
• Certifications: Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate, Security+, CISSP, GIAC, SANS or equivalent certification desired
• 3+ years of Information Security experience
• 2+ years of Office 365 (over 100 users) administration experience.
• Must be a United States Citizen and able to obtain or currently possess a U.S. Government clearance at the Public Trust Moderate (MBI) level or higher
• Must be a United States Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident (LPR) with at least three (3) years of consecutive residence in the United States as indicated on the United States Citizenship and Immigration services (USCIS) LPR issued card
• General office
• Some Travel required
• Must be dependable due to operational nature of work. Occasional, but infrequent off-hours work may be needed to respond to critical operational issues.