This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSLC|
|Contact Name||Tiffany Keller|
Program Planning and Management
• Gathers information, identifies and analyzes issues, and develops recommendations to resolve substantive risk management
• Leverages project and program management skills to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of work operations.
• Demonstrates a customer-service and team-player focused mindset while leading and performing program support duties.
• Adapts analytical techniques and evaluation criteria for the measurement and improvement of program implementation and
• Participates with internal and external stakeholders in developing and organizing policies and programs and other related
concerns for program management.
• Determines approach to achieve objectives, identifies specific steps, and coordinates meetings, workshops, and other
information sharing and communication platforms.
• Develops, organizes, and implements functional short- and long-range plans. Estimates resources required. Revises program
operations for consistency with strategies and program emphasis.
• Uses experience in oral and written communication skills to present findings and recommendations on complex issues or
problems impacting well- established programs, projects of limited scope, or facets of larger, complex projects and
Knowledge Required by the Position
• Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to complex issues or studies concerning
the efficiency and effectiveness of management and program operations.
• Knowledge of the major issues, program goals and objectives, work processes, and administrative operations of the
• Knowledge and skill in adapting analytical techniques and evaluation criteria to the measurement and improvement of
management and program effectiveness and/organizational productivity.
• Thorough knowledge of organization programs, operations, objectives, and policies along with a knowledge of management and
organizational techniques, systems, and procedures in order to perform a variety of analytical studies and projects related
• Skill in briefing managers and in communicating recommendations regarding efficiency in program operations. Understanding
of the laws and regulations of supply chain to shape complex communications and information technology policy issues.
• Understanding of the mission and focus areas of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, as well as
interdependencies of programs that support supply chain related programmatic activities.
• Ability to prepare written reports based on analysis and research of data and appropriate to the activity or program
studied. Report must present options clearly, explain potential benefits and costs, and provide enough facts to make
informed judgments as to the soundness and advisability of recommended courses of action.
You qualify for the GS-09 level, you must meet one of the following:
A. Graduate Education: Master's or equivalent graduate degree or two full years of progressively higher-level graduate
education leading to such a degree in accounting or other directly related field.
B. Specialized Experience: At least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-07 level in the Federal service,
or comparable experience not gained through Federal service
You qualify at the GS-11 grade level applicants must have at least one of the following:
A. At least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-9 grade level in the federal Government (can be obtained
in the public or private sector).
B. Possess a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree or completed at least three full academic years of progressively higher-
level graduate education leading to a Ph.D.
You qualify for the GS-12 grade level if you possess information technology related experience demonstrating each of the four required competencies:
1.Analyzing installed information technologies to identify potential risks.
2.Customer Service-coordinate with all personnel levels.
3.Oral Communication-explaining technical information orally to non-technical audiences.
4.Problem Solving- resolving security problems by implementing corrective policies.
In ADDITION to the above requirement you must have at least one year of specialized experience at the GS-11 grade level and hold a GSLC certification.