Today's ISC StormCast
ISC StormCast for Thursday, May 23rd 2013
Episode 1051 A daily summary of events from the SANS Internet Storm Center
HTML 5 Player (no flash)
We offer an HTML 5 player for in-browser listening or view podcast details for direct download.
- "Significance of IPv6 Interface Identifiers" - Brian Carpenter, Sheng Jiang
- Scanner Identifies Malware Strains, Could Be Future of AV
- "PCP Considerations for WebRTC Usage" - Reinaldo Penno, Tirumaleswar Reddy, Dan Wing, Mohamed Boucadair
- "PCP Extension for Third Party Authorization" - Dan Wing, Tirumaleswar Reddy, Prashanth Patil, Reinaldo Penno
- AMD Launches New Mobile APU Lineup, Kabini Gets Tested
- "NVGRE Router Alert Option" - Kanwar Singh, Pradeep Jain, Florin Balus, Wim Henderickx
- "VxLAN Router Alert Option" - Kanwar Singh, Pradeep Jain, Florin Balus, Wim Henderickx
- How To Hack Twitter's Two-Factor Authentication
- African Soil Mapped For the Very First Time
- Experts: Network security deteriorating, privacy a lost cause
Click to learn about this feed.