This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Location||NYC Metro or Atlanta|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCIH GSLC GSEC GCED GICSP GISP|
We are currently in need of a Security Operations Manager. The Security Operations Manager role will work with the CISO and related other parties within the company to ensure progress and completion of internal information security projects, coordinating meetings between different departments and following up on tasks to close projects by the deadline. This role functions as a hybrid project manager and security engineering role with documentation responsibilities and possibly a small team reporting up through them over time as the business dictates.
The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner, as well as tracking existing security projects and assisting with specific security tasks. In addition, this role will be responsible for the ongoing operational success of the various network and data security aspects of the internal and external client facing systems for the organization.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Write, adjust, and maintain internal compliance documentation.
- Execute the internal vulnerability management program, including remediation.
- Coordinate responses to customer queries, questionnaires, and pre-sales activities.
- Coordinate actions between the 24/7 SOC team and the 9/5 engineering teams.
- Work with other teams to implement security projects across the company.
- Own the user-based security processes, including password management and user reviews.
- Run the internal vendor management process, including relationships with external security assessors.
- Oversee the SEIM and other related security incident responses including remediation companywide.
- Bachelor’s degree and two+ years security-related technical experience or four+ years of security-related technical project experience
- GIAC certifications a plus
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning techniques
- Familiarity with single sign on methods
- Familiarity with Cisco security technologies and Palo Alto Networks
- Excellent written skills in English
- Reasonable skill with diagramming software
- Strong attention to detail
CDI offers a competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes its employees, including:
- Base and Commission
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Personal time
- Company paid holidays