|Location||Reston VA (Open)|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCED, GCFA, GCIH, GICSP, GCIP, GPEN, GRID, GWAPT|
|Contact Name||Microsoft Manager|
Cloud Solution Architect (CSA)
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Security Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) to drive customer transformation on the Microsoft Azure Platform. This is a customer-facing role, owning the overall technical relationship and strategy between the customer and Microsoft. You will own the Azure Security customer engagements, including architecture, implementation, and production.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success in leading in-depth technical security architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Security Architects, Enterprise Architects, IT Management, and Developers to drive the holistic Security conversation as an enabler for Azure and M365 workloads.
• The technical aptitude and experience to learn new cloud security technologies and understand relevant cloud security market trends.
• Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of cloud security platforms and competitors.
• Partners: Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
• Breadth of technical security experience and knowledge, with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in:
• Two or more of the following Security and Compliance solutions: Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint/Extended Detection and Response (EDR/XDR), Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB), Information Protection/Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Advanced Identity Protection, and/or User Entity Behavioral Analytics (UEBA), Network Infrastructure, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), Application Gateways or Proxies, Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Software-Defined Networking, and/or Zero Trust Network Architecture, or OT/IoT Security Solutions.
• One or more of the following security domains: Security Operations Center (SOC) Modernization (i.e. SIEM, SOAR); Zero Trust (i.e. securing identity, endpoints, data, applications, network, infrastructure); Security Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC); Critical Infrastructure Protection (i.e. securing Operational Technology, Internet of Things); Security Architecture and Engineering (Application, Network, Systems)