This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Location||San Francisco or Remote|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCIA GCIH GCUX|
|Contact Name||Maarten Van Horenbeeck|
As a Infrastructure Security Engineer at Fastly you will help ensure our corporate and production networks is designed and developed in a highly secure manner. This role will have a specific focus on our corporate security efforts, and the networks that support Fastly employees worldwide.
We are looking for a versatile engineer who thrives in being deeply involved in all aspects of building and securing our network. Qualified candidates will excel at analyzing the design of our network, and will show an aptitude for discovering complex security issues. We encourage our security engineers to present at network and security conferences and participate in the open source community.
This is a role with a high impact, yet friendly security team. In addition to contributing to industry leading security products and services, you’ll make sure our customers benefit from a service built to the highest security standards in the industry. We’re in beautiful downtown San Francisco, but for the right candidate, we’re open to considering a remote position, and have the team and tools in place to make it work.
- Design and implement corporate security services such as authentication, secrets management, vulnerability testing and others
- Penetration tests and security reviews for corporate network services
- Investigate security incidents and perform forensic investigations
- Develop custom software to test, monitor and enforce security across our network, systems and applications
- Work in tandem with our IT team to secure the Fastly network from infrastructure and up
- Research security vulnerability disclosures and design and propose appropriate mitigations
- Present at various network and security conferences
- Experience with network penetration testing and intrusion detection systems
- Experience investigating security incidents, doing forensic investigations and malware analysis
- Knowledge of a variety of real-world attack and mitigation types including DDOS attacks, web application vulnerabilities etc.
- Experience with a variety of security testing methodologies
- Knowledge of vulnerability disclosure best practices
- Knowledge of BGP, DNS, TCP/UDP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and cryptography
- Experience with high throughput/low latency real-time systems and/or content delivery networks
- Expert development experience using Python, Go, Ruby or C/C++ a huge plus