This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSEC, GISP|
|Contact Name||Chris Malvitz|
We are seeking a security engineer with knowledge and experience monitoring and analyzing architecture, communication, policies, and protocols related to firewalls, networks, load balancers, authentication, multifactor methods, conditional access, certificates, authorization, enterprise mobility management, single sign-on, and identity and access management services. The engineer must have a deep understanding of current best practices and solutions for securing information technology.
The candidate will be part of a team working to augment the information technology security posture of the customer. The team is designing, building, and testing new components in addition to the applications, architecture, and policies in place to provide consistent, secure, and reliable security for the overall customer environment.
The duty location is on in Washington, DC. The working hours are Monday-Friday excluding Federal holidays. This position may require the ability to be on-call and provide 24/7 technical support for the customer’s information technology infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
• Monitoring, analyzing, and identifying potential and actual threats inside and outside the House;
• Identifying and reviewing new IAM/Privileged Access Management (PAM) and other authentication processes and technologies;
• Providing guidance, planning and executing project tasks, and assisting with improving current and architecting innovative solutions;
• Monitoring and analyzing the House security architecture, communication, policies, and protocols;
• Providing recommendations to augment the information technology security posture of the House, including identifying and evaluating modern authentication technologies;
• Assisting with architecting and implementing new solutions;
• Supporting governance and access management;
• Providing guidance on identity and access management services;
• Analyzing and documenting processes, procedures, and solutions;
• Training House staff on appropriate solutions, processes, and procedures related to IAM and PAM;
• Planning and executing project related tasks;
• Identifying test scenarios and executing tests related to IAM and PAM;
• Supporting project management activities related to technology assessments and implementation;
• Providing effective communication, both orally and in writing with senior staff, information systems professionals, and the non-technical user community.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• 5+ years of experience assisting enterprises with cybersecurity, authentication, enterprise mobility management, IAM services, and related technologies;
• At least 3 years of technical experience with IAM;
• Must be able to obtain a Secret or higher clearance.
Experience / Ability / Knowledge with the following in an enterprise environment:
• IAM services and related solutions
• Identity as a Service and related solutions
• Enterprise mobility management
• Authentication and related solutions including Microsoft Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services
• Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
Privileged Access Management
Experience in any area of Privileged Identity Management
• Support large, cross-functional, globally distributed and complex projects
• Experience working with cloud management (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field;
• VMWare’s AirWatch Enterprise mobility management;
• F5 load balancers;
• Experience in implementing enhanced security for elevated accounts in Active Directory;
• Intermediate-level of experience programming with Java, Unix Shell, .Net, Powershell and Web Services;
• Intermediate-level of experience with REST APIs and XML parsing.
• Competitive salaries
• 100% fully paid healthcare package
• Education reimbursement
• 401(k) match