|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCIH, GCFA, GCFE, GREM|
Foregenix is a leading Global Cyber Security company and offers a dynamic work environment with offices situated around the world. We love our culture and one of our priorities is to maintain this as we expand.
Due to continued expansion and the increasing demand for robust cyber security protocols we are seeking experienced digital forensic investigators or incident response analysts to join our UK based team. You will be responsible for leading a wide range of digital investigations, with a primary focus on network data breaches. Your duties will also include liaising with clients, conduct investigations onsite and within our forensic laboratory, identifying security vulnerabilities, and providing security advice and guidance.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced forensic professional with demonstrable investigative and digital forensic skills from either a Law Enforcement / Military or corporate setting. As a Digital Forensic and Incident Response Analyst, you should perform well under pressure keeping to deadlines, with an eye for detail and a passion for quality. An aptitude and willingness to learn is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Lead investigations, working with minimal supervision and guidance.
• Conduct investigations into data breaches in the UK and Europe.
• Provide incident response capabilities to clients within the UK and Europe – and possibly beyond.
• Conduct light weight security audits (PCI DSS) and vulnerability assessments of digital environments.
• Provide security advice and guidance to clients who have suffered a data breach.
• Identify new IOCs and assist in the maintenance of our current tool set.
• Provide documentation on new and emerging attack trends in the way of blogs and white papers.
• Assist in the training and development of junior or lesser experience staff.
• Assist in the commercial sales, by engaging with prospective clients as a subject matter expert.
• Maintain high level of evidence handling, ensuring ACPO Digital Forensic guidelines are followed and the chain of custody is maintained.
• Stay up-to-date with all relevant programs and current news on attack trends.
• As part of this role, candidates may be expected to travel internationally as well as domestically although the travel frequency is not high
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum 5 years practical work experience in Digital Forensics, Incident Response, or similar ·
• Experience in both live and offline acquisition techniques ·
• Experience of memory analysis ·
• Hands on experience with common operating systems; Microsoft, Linux, and Apple Mac ·
• Technical knowledge of web applications and networking ·
• Familiarity with server applications; Apache, Nginx, IIS, MySQL ·
• Excellent writing skills in English ·
• Attention to detail ·
• Good organizational and time-management skills ·
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical people, both in print and verbally
• Scripting or programming experience
• Previous experience of PCI DSS
• Current PFI or Core PFI
• CISSP or other security qualification
• EnCE, ACE, CFCE, GIAC, ISO Auditing
• Experience of malware and reverse engineering
• Experience of vulnerability scanning or penetration testing
• Experience of network traffic analysis
• BSc or MSc in Forensic Computing or Information Security
Please apply with an up to date CV in pdf format - All other formats will not be accepted
20 days annual holiday
Private Health Insurance
Life assurance - 4 x annual salary