This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Company||Freeh Group International Solutions|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCIH, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN, GAWN|
|Contact Name||Shawn Kaderabek|
Candidate must possess a high degree of integrity, sound judgment, and competency in the field of vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and risk management. The ideal candidate is a problem solver and has a strong knowledge of information security best practices. Candidate must be knowledgeable about attack vectors and techniques that potential adversaries may use to compromise the security of enterprise environments. The candidate must have the ability to effectively advise and implement security protections. Furthermore, the candidate must be able to communicate with decision makers the potential impact of security issues and propose mitigation plans.
• Excellent written, verbal, public speaking, communication, and presentation
• Capable of utilizing standard toolsets and also developing custom tools or coding custom scripts to exploit systems.
• Must be a skilled technical writer and have experience crafting reports, including proposals and scope of work for client use.
• Conduct regular security audits from both a logical/theoretical standpoint and a technical/hands-on standpoint. Work experience with the security of wireless networks, databases, software development, and/or company secrets.
• Conduct physical security assessments of servers, computer systems and networks.
• Conduct formal vulnerability and exploitation tests on web-based applications, networks, and other types of computer systems.
• Personable; meets clients and presents well. Can confidently converse about and address a wide range of technical challenges a client’s architecture may present.
• Strong project management and organizational
• Experience developing and administering enterprise-wide IT security vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
• Experience in conducting and providing penetration test exercises against customer- owned assets including (but not limited to) network and server penetration testing, web application penetration testing, and physical access breach testing. Experience in providing reports to customers with findings, demonstrating potential impact, and giving remediation
• Maintain industry certifications
Education and Experience
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of experience in Vulnerability testing and Penetration testing.
• Must possess industry certifications in this field.
• Experience auditing to PCI-DSS standards.
• International experience preferred.
Work location will be in Wilmington, DE. Domestic and International travel required based on assignment.
Freeh Group International Solutions, LLC located in Wilmington, DE, is a leading global risk management firm serving in the areas of business integrity and compliance, safety and security, and investigations and due diligence. We serve a diverse range of organizations in a cross-section of industries, working to reduce risk in today’s increasingly dangerous and complicated global marketplace.
Freeh Group International Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Retirement benefits or accounts
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com