This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Location||Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GREM, GCIH|
|Contact Name||Leandro Marques|
Itaú Unibanco is seeking an experienced cyber security analyst for our Incident Response team in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Join us to be part of a passionate team of experts.
This position is a hands on opportunity where you can immediately contribute to the success of the company, advance your career, gain new knowledge, and hone current skill sets. The Incident Response team conducts extensive research, investigations and proactively expand threat indicators and develop tools to automate incident response.
As the ideal candidate, you are an experienced malware analyst. You are familiar with intelligence processes, requirements, and collection. You have strong logic, correlation, analytical and ability to develop deep understanding of attacker methods and objectives. You are experienced with malware research and able to develop tools to assist automate analysis and reverse engineering tasks.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- 3+ years of direct experience in incident response surrounding malware related events (or must show equivalent competency)
- Investigate computer systems to identify malware infections or evidence of malware related activity
- Must have solid understanding of Microsoft Windows malware
- Should have a solid understanding of dynamic/static analysis of malware
- Background or experience in static analysis
- Background in responding to malicious events
- Must be able to think outside the box and develop solutions to accomplish difficult tasks
- Ability to create scripts to automate certain tasks a plus
- Experience in encryption / obfuscation and how to reverse it
- Must be able to document findings, create reports and document processes to improve workflow
- Perform malware analysis and develop actionable information in the form of technical indicators, reports, lists, rules, signatures, or indicators and warnings
- Perform analysis on new indicators to detect prior compromise
- Hunt for new network attacks and perform behavioral malware analysis
- Research emerging threats, threat actors, tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Develop automation tools to counter threats by tracking attack campaigns