This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Location||Pleasanton, California (East Bay).|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCIH|
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
• Responsibilities will include the day-to-day direct observation of various security solutions such as SIEMs, firewall appliances, intrusion prevention systems, data loss prevention systems, analysis tools, and various log aggregation tools
• Provide deep technical input to security incidents
• Taking ownership highly technical investigations
• Help drive team development by mentoring new and existing staff
• Assist in developing and maintaining future and current security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus, SIEM rulesets, and other tools/devices as directed
• Collaborate with peers, management, and other IT professionals to quickly resolve security events
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and a desire to work in a fast past security field
• Relevant security certifications desirable, such as GCIH, GREM, GCFA, CISSP
• 5+ years experience in Information Security operations
• Experience developing, deploying and maintaining SIEM rules
• Demonstrated knowledge of applicable security products and technologies, network protocols, security analysis and investigations
• Knowledge of SOC procedures and best practices
• Demonstrated knowledge of Information Security attack methods and techniques
• Ability to multi-task, coordinate, prioritize, and work under pressure
• Able to think critically and solve complex problems with short deadlines
• Experience with Malware analysis
• Experience with Scripting