This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCPM GWEB|
|Contact Name||Maarten Van Horenbeeck|
Zendesk is looking for a Product Manager to own and deliver the product security and abuse prevention strategy for the rapidly growing Zendesk platform. You will work with other stakeholders to define and execute the security roadmap for Zendesk’s 119,000+ customers while contributing to the security operations of Zendesk’s infrastructure.
You will work closely with our marketing and customer support teams to communicate security best practices and drive feature adoption. In addition, you will lead our abuse prevention efforts across the family of Zendesk products, leveraging our machine-learning based models to identify and contain fraudulent activity.
We appreciate candidates with SANS GIAC certifications in security program management, or web application security (GCPM, GWEB).
Things you will get to work on every day:
- Drive product development as the agile Product Owner for Security Dev and Abuse Prevention Engineering teams in San Francisco.
- You will own the Security & Abuse Prevention roadmaps and will work daily with our design and engineering teams to bring new features to market.
- Apply a data-driven approach to assess & contain abuse across the Zendesk platform.
- Ensure a safe, secure, and trustworthy platform for our customers.
- Work with other Product Managers security best practices are integrated into the entire Zendesk product platform.
- Take responsibility for driving adoption by partnering closely with our Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to bring new security & abuse prevention features to market.
- When necessary, work closely with Zendesk’s Security Operations team to respond to any customer-impacting security incidents.
- Collaborate with DevOps and NetOps to drive key security projects for Zendesk’s infrastructure.
- Distill Zendesk’s competitive positioning, customer research, and new technology developments into a clear security strategy that will differentiate our platform in the mid-market and enterprise space.