This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCIH, GPEN, GWAPT|
|Contact Name||Paul Ihme|
Headquartered in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina, Soteria is a rapidly growing cybersecurity firm that provides tailored consulting, advisory services and enterprise software solutions.
At Soteria, our consultants work directly with our clients to identify and solve their security problems. We don't simply identify and report on vulnerabilities. Rather, we work to understand the technical and non-technical issues and challenges that create the issues, and develop creative, tailored, and pragmatic solutions to create a more secure environment.
This position is full time based out of our Charleston, SC Headquarters
- Communicating with prospective clients and clients both before and after the contract negotiations to understand their security needs.
- Developing an understanding of the business requirements and other motivating factors for clients.
- Leading and performing technical security assessments and penetration tests on client environments and applications (physical, network, wireless, web application, and social engineering).
- Developing tailored recommendations to address issues uncovered during the assessment process.
- Documenting and presenting findings and recommendations to clients in a professional manner.
- Maintaining relationships with clients post-assessment in order to assist and advise as they continue to build and improve their security.
- Maintaining competence in security trends, technologies, and practices through self-study and attendance of industry events.
- Conducting research and developing tools to automate tasks related to your areas of responsibility.
- Collaborating with and advising Soteria's Detection, Analysis, Response, and Triage (DART) team to ensure they are capable of detecting the latest and greatest offensive techniques.
- Training and mentoring other employees in order to build the company's overall capacity and capability.
- Experience in technical security roles. The amount of experience may vary, based on the specific role.
- Strong, working knowledge in the following areas:
- Computer networking, to include the internet protocol suite and IEEE 802.11 protocols.
- Network penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Web application penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Social engineering tools and techniques.
- The internal workings of major operating systems.
- Interpreted and scripting languages (BASH, PowerShell, Python, Perl, etc.).
- Compiled languages (C, C++, Go, Java, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate details of findings to both technical and non-technical clients
- Must have ability to travel as necessary for role
The following are preferred, but not required:
- Previous experience in technical consulting roles.
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree in a relevant field.
- Certifications such as GCIH, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCP, etc.