This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Location||either Aurora, CO; Richardson, TX; or Dulles, VA|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSEC|
|Contact Name||Brittany Roevin|
We are excited to partner with our US based colleagues on roles specific to satellite communications systems. We currently have contract positions for Senior level Cyber Engineering Specialists for locations in Virginia, Colorado and Texas.
Candidates will be specialists within communication-based systems and interested in joining a renowned employer in the area. Security clearance is required.
The key purpose of these roles will be to verify cyber system requirements specific to the testing and evaluation of security practices for applications.
Viable candidates will have:
• Demonstrated experience in the development of cyber security solutions, Security Authorization requirements, and
security policies federally regulated companies or departments.
• An understanding of cyber security technologies as well as security design and architecture coupled with an ability
to develop solutions to moderately complex IS compliance and security problems.
• Direct experience working with engineering teams to prevent systems vulnerability.
• Candidates should be creative problem-solvers that are interested in working to improve efficiencies.
• Seeking experience of at least four (4) plus years with cyber security work.
• Hands on experience with the following areas: LINUS, Windows, VMware and operating systems.
• Related security certification including GSEC, CISSP, SSCP, etc.
If you are interested in the Setup Technician job opportunity or any other available Engineering and Technology opportunities with Roevin, a Division of Adecco Employment Services, you may visit us at www.roevin.ca