This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, GNFA, GCIA|
|Contact Name||Mike Childers|
Mandiant seeks Incident Response Consultants with strong technical skills and an eagerness to lead projects and work with our clients. Candidates will need to apply their forensics, log analysis, and malware triage skills to solve complex intrusion cases at organizations around the world. Our consultants must be comfortable working in teams to tackle challenging projects, communicating with clients, and creating and presenting high-quality deliverables.
- Conduct host forensics, network, forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations.
- Utilize Mandiant and FireEye technology to conduct large-scale investigations and examine endpoint and network-based sources of evidence.
- Recognize and codify attacker tools, tactics, and procedures in indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be applied to current and future investigations.
- Build scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance Mandiant’s incident investigation processes.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Effectively communicate investigative findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Work with security and IT operations at clients to implement remediation plans in response to incidents.
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements, participating in investigations from kickoff through remediation, and mentoring less experienced staff.