|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GWAPT, GPEN, GCIH, GWEB, and GSSP|
In Qatar, we are seeking a Cyber Security Consultant with expertise with respect to Industrial Control Systems.
- Design Blueprint ICS Security Architecture and compose a supporting ICS Security Procurement Language;
- Contribute to the development of effective approaches to reduce client exposure to identified cyber security risks, calling for originality and ingenuity in devising recommendations;
- Compose Risk Treatment Plans and support their implementation by the organization;
- Present technical design proposals and reports to customers and/or other senior engineering, management in clear, complete, concise and non-ambiguous terms.
- Support client security assurance assignments, to expected quality and within commercial and security constraints;
- Deliver technical assistance services using a broad range of ICS and security skills, including hands-on configuration and troubleshooting;
Candidate must meet the following job requirements:
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical/Automation Engineering, Computer Science and/or Information Security, or other technology related degrees;
- A minimum of 7+ years of work experience with implementing, assessing or managing ICS security in at least one of the following industries: Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Nuclear, Mining and Manufacturing;
- Experience with standards such as ISA/IEC 62443, NIST SP 800-82 and NERC CIP – experience with Qatari regulation such as ictQatar NISS is a plus;
- Security qualifications and certifications such as GWAPT, GPEN, GCIH, GWEB, and GSSP are essential;
- Must be physically fit for field work in hazardous industrial environment including at offshore locations – holding a valid T-BOSIET card is a plus;
- Ability to compose cyber security governance documentation including policies, guidelines and standards – experience in the development of ICS Security Procurement Language and Supply Chain Security standard is a plus;
- Ability to conduct technical as well as risk and compliance assessments and deliver technical presentation, awareness session and training;
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry, specifically within a technical domain such as process control systems (e.g. PLC, DCS, SCADA systems), Telecom systems, IT & Network management;
- Experience with systems and technologies from the major automation vendors such as Honeywell, Yokogawa, Siemens, ABB and Emerson;
- Excellent communication skills in the English language.