When I try to open CMD it opens and instantly closes I tried all of these suggested steps :
1) Click on Start. Go to Run. Users running Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista, go to Search. Alternatively, use Windows key+R keyboard shortcut.
2) Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
3) Navigate to User Configuration/ Administrative Templates / System.
4) In the work area on the right side, double click on "Prevent access to the command prompt".
5) In the popup dialog, encircle Disabled and click OK.
6) You should be able to immediately use the command prompt. If you still cannot access it, restart your computer.
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
- [url=http://blog.advids.co/20-device-explainer-video-examples/]Device Explainer Video[/url] Examples
|thread locked Quote Subscribe||
Aug 18th 2017
5 years ago