0 % =>Vendors
18.2 % =>Programmers
0 % =>Schools/Universities (for not teaching better programming and such)
0 % =>Software Architects
0 % =>Nobody
0 % =>I am responsible!
0 % =>Government
0 % =>Users
0 % =>Other (please comment)
Total Answers: 2246
- How bad do you think Badlock will be?
- The end of XP is looming where are you at?
- What is going to trouble you the most in 2014?
- What are your plans when XP is no longer supported?
- What is your main concern about Java?
- Which of the following issues impacted the most your business in 2012?
- What are the top 5 unresolved (or underresolved) security issues of 2012?
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Activities 2012
- Are you currently using a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution to collect security logs?
- Which security patch delivery schedule do you prefer? Choose according to your role-- if you install the patches yourslef, choose the system administration option.
- Which security patch delivery schedule do you prefer?
- Phishing and client side attacks, the future?
- What security issue concerns you the most this year?
- Do you monitor or otherwise secure your printers in your environment?
- In the coming 12 months, what is your deployment plan or status with IPv6?
- How are you dealing with Malicious Domains?
- How is your organization dealing with Windows executables?
- Which of the following issues affected your business in 2010?
- What is your biggest fear with Mobile Devices in your enterprise?
- The most annoying web application attacks are ...
- What is your opinion of the actions of the "Microsoft-Spurned Researcher Collective"? (Full disclosure with no vendor notification)
- How do you protect your internet connected mobile devices such as smart phones and PDAs from malware and how do you know it works?
- How is your organization handling PDF documents?
- What DNS server do you use as a resolver?
- I back up data on my home PCs...
- Do you have port 445 blocked at your firewall?
- How many insider threat cases have you dealt with so far this year?
- Trial software and Bloat pre-installed on new PCs...
- Has your organization dealt with any of the following during the past 12 months?
- Do you use virtualization in the DMZ?
- Defective harddisks under warranty, containing sensitive data...
- Microsoft's 'responsible' behavior in releasing MS09-017 was:
- Does your organization have a pandemic plan?
- Our web application security is controlled by:
- How was your organization affected by Conficker C?
- How is your organization handling Conficker C?
- If you plan to deploy, or have deployed Wireless, in what frequency do you plan to deploy 802.11n?
- Have you received notification that you are the victim of a security breach? If so, did you receive an offer for credit monitoring?
- How is the economic downturn affecting your IT Security Program?
- My security budget for 2009 is:
- Has your organization suffered a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack in the last year?
- How are you securing your Wireless Networks?
- How are you handling the “out-of-band” MS08-067 patch?
- What activities are you having for Cyber Security Awareness Month?
- When was your last Incident Response Test Exercise?
- How are you handling the DNS vulnerability issue?
- How do you handle data leakage protection?
- How do you secure remote presentation software (Webex, Netmeeting, etc)?
- What have you done to secure your home networking equipment?