The colored circles in the world map correlate to a color key of port numbers in the lower left corner.
This is the break down of the top ports being reported in to the ISC from sensors around the world.
UNITED STATES (US) Internet Users 254,295,536 updated: 2011-03-31 Tracked Hosts 3,395 Total Reports 17,834,944 Avg. Targets 1,250.0 Persistance 239.6 days
How to read this table / FAQs
- The number of internet users per country is based on numbers published by internetworldstats.com. The "Last Update" date reflects the date our database was updated for this country, and not the date at which the particular number of internet users was determined. There is currently no automated upate process. As a result, our data is not as current as internetworldstats.com.
This number should be proportional to the number of infected hosts. From past experience with some outbreaks, we probably only "see" 1-10% of all infected hosts.
- "Tracked Sources" are source IPs from which we detected activity within the last 30 days. All data below refers to these tracked sources.
- "Reports" are the total number of reports we received from these tracked sources
- "Avg. Targets" is the number of targets that reported traffic from these tracked sources
- "Persistance" is the avg. time in days between first and last report we received